Thursday, September 23, 2010

party ware

Yes, we all love vintage Pyrex, Fiestaware and Franciscan ... but lately I can't get enough of Melamine and Melmac stuff. I want it all (in turqouise, of course) and I have been hoarding it like crazy. Most of it is for resale, but I just think that it is so darn cool and completely practical.

Eventually I will have an awesome set like this --- except mine will probably be mismatched because I'm not tryin' to spend $230 :














This is one of my favorite sets that I have for sale. If I collected orange dishware, I'd totally want to keep it. I love Birds of Paradise!


Oh, Texas Ware, Dallas Ware, Russel Wright Ware, Miramar, etc ... I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on this! I like to collect (exploit?) areas of collecting that others don't seem to be collecting, not to mention, this stuff lasts forever and looks fantastic.

    Love the Space Life mags post ya made down there vvvvv I have a few of those babies myself! =D

    ReplyDelete