Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love to dance!

It's true! I just love it. I have taken some swing classes (I'm still pretty terrible) and it is way too much fun. Unfortunately I have not been able to make it to as many classes as I'd like, but this Friday I am finally going again. At this point it looks like I am even going alone ... unless you'd like to join ;) Midtown Stomp is having a 300th dance celebration and this band will be playing 50's swing tunes

Phat Cat Swinger - Rock Around the Clock / Video by Vim Crony from Vim Crony on Vimeo.



Here are some of my favorite dance videos to get you inspired to come out and dance with me:

Lindy Hop - this is so flippin' intense. Could you imagine moving your body like that?




This 50's swing video is pretty awesome. I love all of the clips.



Lastly, I'd like to share this jitter bug silly instructional video. It is very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment