Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Thrifters United

Since I follow so many people in their thrifting expeditions, I decided to make my own blog to keep track of all the cool stuff I find.

Games I've found recently:

I found this 1963 version of Clue at the Goodwill Outlet for a dollar. All of the pieces (including the instructions) are still in the box and it is in pretty good condition for having lived "the bins".















































I found this 1961 edition of Monopoly at an estate sale for two bucks yesterday. It has all the pieces. The people holding the estate sale put tape all over the box and it caused some damage, but I tried to salvage as much as I could have. There is no huge damage.

















I found this 1964 Parcheesi game at the Goodwill for 49 cents. The box could be in better condition but it was only 49 cents. Can anyone teach me how to play? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment