Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A dreaded sunny day, so I'll meet you at the cemetery gates.


This weekend Patrick and I spent a wonderful day with my younger brother Gabe. We started the with some sweet treats from Sugar Plum Vegan's bake sale, and after that we went to see a pretty awesome play called Old City Cemetery (Program A). There were a series of four short plays about Sacramento's old city cemetery. The best part was that they were written by local playwrights and preformed by local actors. I especially enjoyed The Debt by Lisa Lacy and I recommend checking it out. :)
Here are the remaining dates:

Friday January 29 8:00 pm Show A
Saturday January 30 2:00 pm Show A
Saturday January 30 8:00 pm Show B
Sunday January 31 2:00 pm Show B
Friday February 5 8:00 pm Show A
Saturday February 6 2:00 pm Show A
Saturday February 6 8:00 pm Show B
Sunday February 7 2:00 pm Show B

Also, I was just uploading some photos of my Bodega Bay trip with Patrick and I came across some of a neat cemetery that we visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment